Pink & Rose Covid-19 Safety Measures
For our clients, if you have’t already read up on the health and safety measures Pink & Rose has put in place to help safeguard against coronavirus we have a summary here, below.
The welfare of our team, clients and the wider community is always at the forefront of our priorities. As of the 23rd of March 2020, in line with government guidelines to close all retail and hospitality business, Pink & Rose temporarily shut it’s salon doors.
We have been using this time, however, to add to the many existing health & safety practices we already have in place at Pink & Rose; all in preparation to re-open.
Safeguarding everyone at the salon as best we can is of utmost importance, so we are pleased to announce all our stylists and clients will benefit from the additional health and safety measures, newly introduced to the salon to help protect against the spread of Coronavirus:
- Temperature-control checks on entry, using contactless infra-red thermometers
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of equipment and stations
- PPE, including masks, gloves and sanitiser for our team members
- A restriction on the number of clients in-salon at any one time
- Private or distanced hair-colour development seats
- No magazines; to reduce the surfaces in-salon germs can pass between
- Safety screens will safeguard against contact with others
- Disposable cups will be introduced for hot & cold drinks
Pink & Rose will continue to follow government guidelines and read up on the advice of relevant industry bodies too in a bid to re-open gradually and safely. We will also continue to monitor the measures above ensuring we have a safe environment to provide our clients with a relaxing, enjoyable and high-standard of hair services.